Before contacting us, please check our frequently asked questions…
- PayFast is developed with the same demands on security and performance as web sites used for banking services and share trading. Your account login, personal details and all money transactions are secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with high security 256 bit encryption.
- Your sensitive financial information (like credit/debit card details) is never sent to African Flair. So you can send money without sending your financial information!
- PayFast make use of 3D Secure to further enhance the security of credit card transactions on PayFast.
If you spend R500 or more, delivery is free anywhere in South Africa! If you spend less than R500, a flat rate of R50 is charged for delivery.
African Flair uses Fastway Couriers for making our deliveries and depending on where in South Africa the delivery is to be made, it takes on average 2 to 3 days from placing your order, until you receive your package.
- When you register on African Flair or make your first purchase, you will be sent an email with a unique coupon, which you should share with everyone you know.
- When you tell your friends about us, ask them to use your referral coupon, the first time that they shop on our site (they can enter the coupon on the 'view basket' page, before checkout).
- Your friend will receive a discount off their first purchase when using your referral coupon. The actual discount amount will be in the email you are sent when signing up.
- You will receive a voucher, the value of which is linked to the value of goods your friend purchased. The more they spend, the more your voucher is. The voucher value is also in the email sent to you when you sign up.
- You can redeem your voucher the same way as a coupon - enter it on the 'basket' page before you head through to checkout.
- The value of your voucher increases with each person you refer, so encourage your friends to visit us, and to use your referral coupon – and enjoy spending your vouchers!